This morning I told my mother I wanted to be a teacher just like her, so I created this exam.
1. Briefly explain the meaning of the universe (I don’t know is okay):
2. What is 1,000 x 20? Use a calculator if you must:
3. How many states does Hawaii have? Try looking at a map or a globe if possible:
4. Who discovered gravity and who discovered electricity?
5. What’s the difference between an alligator and a crocodile?
A. Their scales
B. The size of their snout
C. How sharp their teeth are
D. The color of their eyes
6. How many passengers aboard the Titanic died?
7. How many centimeters are there in a mile?
8. What’s your favorite movie or TV show?
9. How did Walt Disney die?
10. Who was the sixteenth president of the U.S.A.?
After I grade your paper, here’s a free space in case you want to draw.